Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Moussa Faminini, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Faminini completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Endocrinology Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faminini is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faminini?
Knowledgeable with the best bed side manners! Keep going to Him and recommending him to all By the way his staff is so friendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faminini frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Faminini's office is located at 16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 818, Encino, CA 91436. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faminini speaks Arabic, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Faminini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Endocrinology Center16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 818, Encino, CA 91436 Existing Patients: (818) 501-3320