Dr. Morteza Meftah, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Meftah completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Madison Avenue Orthopedics and is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NYU Langone Madison Avenue Orthopedics
NYU Langone Madison Avenue Orthopedics145 E 32nd St, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (646) 754-2000
- Methodist Hospital, Houston TX,, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meftah?
thank you for the clear explantion
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital