Dr. Paul Cagle, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1172
Dr. Paul Cagle, MD is a orthopedic specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cagle completed a residency at University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Hospital - Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cagle is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Mount Sinai Hospital - Orthopedics
Mount Sinai-Union Square
Mount Sinai-Union Square10 Union Sq E Frnt 3m, New York, NY 10003 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Private Hospital Jean Mermoz/Centre Orthopaedic Santy-Lyon, France, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cagle?
I'm an MD and he is not the first Orthopedic surgeon I went to for this problem. No one listened to me as attentively as he did, and no one discussed the findings and options as intelligently and in detail, with percentages of likelihoods of scenarios like he did. I am very impressed.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Roosevelt Hospital