Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flaherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morgan Flaherty, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Flaherty completed a residency at U Vt. He currently practices at Darrell K. Reed M.d. and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flaherty is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- U Rochester-Strong Meml, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Vt, Residency Hospital — 1983
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flaherty?
Very thorough; takes his time with me. If there is a delay and I'm in the waiting room, I know why. he's spending needed time with another patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flaherty frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Flaherty's office is located at 1370 Old Freeport Rd Ste 1b, Pittsburgh, PA 15238. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flaherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- Upmc East
- UPMC Presbyterian
- UPMC St. Margaret
- West Penn Hospital