Dr. Monty Metcalfe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Metcalfe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Monty Metcalfe, MD is a oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Metcalfe completed a residency at University Ky. He currently practices at Saint Joseph Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ky, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ky, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Joseph Hematology Oncology
Bluegrass Stone Therapy Center701 Bob O Link Dr Ste 100, Lexington, KY 40504 Existing Patients: (859) 224-3194
- 2 227 Falcon Dr Ste 103, Mt Sterling, KY 40353 Existing Patients: (859) 497-5865
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metcalfe?
Plain and simple one of the best, very compassionate, takes his time to listen and explains clearly
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Metcalfe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Metcalfe frequently treats Anemia, Colorectal Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Metcalfe's office is located at 701 Bob O Link Dr Ste 100, Lexington, KY 40504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Metcalfe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Saint Joseph Berea
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling