Dr. Mitchel Sklar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sklar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mitchel Sklar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Sklar completed a residency at Georgetown Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sklar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital PROVIDENCE, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Cardiology
Southcoast Health Cardiology1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 273-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sklar?
Dr Sklar has been my trusted cardiologist for a few years now. He is a consumate professional, intuitive, and most certainly a master of his craft. Friendly, but caring, concerned and serious, he keeps me well advised of my condition, and has most certainly earned my confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sklar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sklar frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sklar's office is located at 1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sklar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- South County Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital