Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mili Arora, MD
Dr. Mili Arora, MD is
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
She's been such a gift during my journey with cancer. Extremely intelligent paired with kind and compassionate. A rare find in physicians these days.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mili Arora, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Arora's profile.
Dr. Arora in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arora's office is located at 4501 X St Ste 3016 Sacramento, CA 95817. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Arora provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mili Arora, MD is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center, Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion and UC Davis Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Mili Arora, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Mili Arora, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Enloe Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- UC Davis Medical Center
- 1 4501 X St Ste 3016, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-5959