Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michele Frank, MD is a hematology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Frank completed a residency at University Of Washington. She currently practices at SCCA EvergreenHealth and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frank is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SCCA EvergreenHealth12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Dr. Frank always makes you feel comfortable. She answers all questions you might have. She refers to specialists who share her high standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Frank's office is located at 12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland