Dr. Murnane has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Murnane, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gahanna, OH. Dr. Murnane completed a residency at Ohio St University. He currently practices at OhioHealth Physician Group and is affiliated with Mount Carmel East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murnane is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Ohio St University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ohio St University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Ohio St U, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OhioHealth Physician Group
Ohio Health Physician Group765 N Hamilton Rd Ste 120, Gahanna, OH 43230 Existing Patients: (614) 533-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murnane?
When I was 39 , after delivering my first child Dr. Murnane was brought into the ER to listen to my heart he noted a murmur and that my aortic valve was leaking . It was critical arterial stenosis. Had it not been for him , my son would have no mother. Thank God for his knowledge. My son will be turning 19 in May.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Murnane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murnane's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murnane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murnane frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Murnane's office is located at 765 N Hamilton Rd Ste 120, Gahanna, OH 43230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Carmel East
- OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital