Dr. Gordon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Newport Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Usc Rancho Los Amigos, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1981
- Columbia U, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Physicians Mutual
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newport Orthopedic Institute
Newport Orthopedic Institute2 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 722-7038
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Dr. Gordon has performed three surgeries on my back all with successful results and as he had projected. His communication and skill as a surgeon are excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 2 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute