Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Stern, MD
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is
- Usc University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- National Institute of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Georgetown University Hospital|Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- ALBANY MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
I met Dr Stern, by referral, around 2015-16. He implanted an intrathecal Baclofen pump. All I knew was the name. Dr Stern explained the pump procedure, answered my questions & what would occur at my 1st refill. I had my 1st, required, pump replacement in 2022. Dr Stern is pleasant, nice & easy to talk to. My pump med refills, every 3 months, are painless & quick. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr! Dr Stern has terrific bed side manners. He is the absolute best!
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Stern, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stern's profile.
Dr. Stern in specializes in Neurosurgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 705 E Ohio Ave Escondido, CA 92025. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stern is able to speak French and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stern provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido, Palomar Medical Center Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway.
Yes, Dr. Mark Stern, MD holds board certification in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Stern has over 46 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Mark Stern, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Southern California Institute of Neurological Surgery
Southern California Institute of Neurological Surgery705 E Ohio Ave, Escondido, CA 92025 Call
Ortho1 Medical Group
Southern California Institute of Neurological Surgery9834 Genesee Ave Ste 416, La Jolla, CA 92037 Call
Palomar Health Medical Group - Graybill
Southern California Institute of Neurological Surgery326 S Melrose Dr Fl 2, Vista, CA 92081 Call