Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 345-1289, and for other questions, call (504) 897-6351.
Dr. Michael McNulty, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0049
Dr. Michael McNulty, MD is a orthopedic specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. McNulty completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Southern Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNulty is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, Alabama, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship & AO International, Auckland New Zealand, Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNulty?
He’s the kindest, most compassionate doctor ever! He’s also highly skilled and a fantastic surgeon!
- Ochsner Baptist
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael McNulty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McNulty's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNulty accepts your insurance.
Dr. McNulty frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, ACL Surgery, and All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures.
Dr. McNulty's office is located at 1615 Metairie Rd, Metairie, LA 70005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McNulty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.