Call (985) 200-4492 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kevin Darr, MD
Make an Appointment(318) 884-9919
Dr. Kevin Darr, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Darr completed a residency at LSU Health Science Center of New Orleans. He currently practices at Practice and is affiliated with Avala Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Darr is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, Ma, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- LSU Health Science Center of New Orleans, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Charity Hospital Affiliated Hospitals and Clinics, New Orleans, LA, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Louisiana State Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peoples Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darr?
MAKO Total Knee Arthroplasty - Clear communication and excellent service throughout.
- Avala Hospital
- Cypress Pointe Surgical Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Angels Hospital
- St. Tammany Health System
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Darr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Darr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Darr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darr frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Darr's office is located at 19343 Sunshine Ave, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.