Dr. Michael Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is a hematology specialist in East Weymouth, MA. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Dana-Farber Community Cncr Care and is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Hematology.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber Community Cncr Care
Dana-farber Community Cancer Care51 Performance Dr Ste 110, East Weymouth, MA 02189 Existing Patients: (781) 337-9091
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson is very professional, and kind .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Hodgkin's Disease, Erythropoietin Test, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 51 Performance Dr Ste 110, East Weymouth, MA 02189. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Shore Hospital