Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Michael Grin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Grin completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. Dr. Grin is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St George's University, Medical School — 1989
- 1984, Undergraduate School
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grin?
Dr. Grin is an excellent diagnostician with in-depth knowledge of tretments and is a warm, empathic human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grin frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Grin's office is located at 1000 10th Ave, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital