Dr. Angel Caraballo, MD
Make an Appointment(917) 576-9969
Dr. Angel Caraballo, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Caraballo completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital (SUNY). He currently practices at Angel Caraballo, MD and is affiliated with North Central Bronx Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caraballo is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Angel Caraballo, MD
Angel Caraballo, MD140 W 86th St Apt 4a, New York, NY 10024 (917) 576-9969
Norton Nesis Practice140 W 86th St Apt 4a, New York, NY 10024 (917) 576-9969
- New York Presbyterian--University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital (SUNY), Residency Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital (SUNY), Internship Hospital
- Union College, Medical School — 1995
- Union College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caraballo?
Dr. Caraballo is the best! He is knowledgeable, caring and patient, and I feel so fortunate to have found him to treat my son. After many years of misdiagnosis and ineffective treatment by other mental health professionals, my son is finally returning to the happy, engaged and more confident person I knew he could be. Dr. Caraballo is a gem.
- North Central Bronx Hospital