Dr. Michael Douvas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Douvas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Douvas, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Douvas completed a residency at Med. He currently practices at Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Douvas is board certified in Hematology.
- Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Douvas?
Caring, humble, kind, and all-around fantastic oncologist, with a super-human memory. His bedside manner combined with his expertise is what you wish all doctors had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Douvas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Douvas frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Douvas' office is located at 1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Douvas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital