Dr. Michael Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carlisle, PA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Holy Spirit Hospital and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holy Spirit Hospital360 Alexander Spring Rd, Carlisle, PA 17015 Existing Patients: (717) 243-6557
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr Smith inserted an ICD. He had earlier very clearly responded to many questions I had. The surgery went well snd his , his team helpful. Recovery was excellent with little or no pain. The incision scar is nearly invisible. 10 months later all is fine. Feel great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 360 Alexander Spring Rd, Carlisle, PA 17015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
- Upmc Carlisle
- UPMC Harrisburg