Call (216) 353-0361 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. A. Lincoff, MD
Dr. A. Lincoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lincoff completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lincoff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lincoff?
This gentleman was extremely professional, and straight to the point. He answered all of my questions before, during and after my heart catheterization! I give him and his staff 10 stars after my visit to the Cleveland clinic. The nurses were just as courteous and patient in answering any and all of my questions. I felt safe and secure putting my life In these peoples hands! Thank you to all of you! God bless you all! Mark Brandenstein.
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lincoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. A. Lincoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lincoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lincoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lincoff frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lincoff's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0361