Call (216) 353-0361 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. A. Lincoff, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0361
Dr. A. Lincoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lincoff completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lincoff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0361
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lincoff?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lincoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. A. Lincoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lincoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lincoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lincoff frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lincoff's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.