Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Widlansky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Widlansky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Widlansky completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Widlansky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston U/Boston Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 456-6777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Widlansky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Widlansky frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Widlansky's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Widlansky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin