Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Landis, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Landis completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Richard James Demasi and is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Massachusetts Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landis?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Landis, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Landis's profile.
Dr. Landis specializes in Peripheral Vascular Disease and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Landis frequently treats the following conditions: Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Landis' office is located at 397 Little Neck Rd Ste 120, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Landis is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Landis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Landis, MD is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center and Sentara Careplex Hospital.
Dr. Landis has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Richard James Demasi
Vascular and Transplant Spec397 Little Neck Rd Ste 120, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 (757) 470-5570
Sentara Vascular Specialists
Vein Center of Virginia - Sentara Circle400 Sentara Cir Ste 350, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 345-4460