Dr. Michael Domanski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Domanski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Domanski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Domanski completed a residency at Hershey. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Domanski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hershey, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Hershey, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Domanski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Domanski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Domanski frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Domanski's office is located at 110 S Paca St Fl 7, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Domanski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 110 S Paca St Fl 7, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-5396