Dr. Barron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Barron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Barron completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barron?
Dr. Barron is all one could ask for in a physician. I trust his judgment 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Barron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barron frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Barron's office is located at 5330 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barron speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Major Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital