Dr. McDaniel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. McDaniel completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Emory Primary Care and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDaniel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Primary Care
Decatur Office2801 N Decatur Rd Ste 295, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 778-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDaniel?
He saved my husbands life by opening up his arterys on the right side and putting in 4 stents when no one else thought it possible. He is always available to address any issues. He recommended Dr NIazi for peripheral vascular disease that he recognized needed to be addressed and it was truly a blessing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDaniel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDaniel accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDaniel frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. McDaniel's office is located at 2801 N Decatur Rd Ste 295, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Grady Memorial Hospital