Dr. Michael Longley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Longley completed a residency at Royal University Hosp-University Saskatchewan. He currently practices at Nebraska Spine and Pain Center and is affiliated with Chi Health Immanuel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Longley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Nebraska Spine and Pain Center
Nebraska Spine and Pain Center13616 California St Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68154 Existing Patients: (402) 413-5010
- Minn Spine Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Victoria Hosp-University Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Royal University Hosp-University Saskatchewan, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Royal University Hosp-University Saskatchewan, Residency Hospital — 1990
- McCords Zulu Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- U Cape Town, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longley?
Dr. Longley was very patient in explaining options and answering questions. His answers reflected his professionalism and experience but were given in understandable language.
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Nebraska Spine Hospital