Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Samara, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Samara completed a residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samara is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samara frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Samara's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Burnett Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie