Dr. Braunstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meryl Braunstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. She currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Braunstein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braunstein?
Dr.Braunstein has been my cardiologist for over 15 years . I recommend her highly. She is extremely knowledgeable, and professional. Dr.Braunstein listens well, and gives you the needed time and attention. Dr.Braunstein is attentive, dedicated and - in an excellent practice with a great staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meryl Braunstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Braunstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Braunstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Braunstein frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Hypertension.
Dr. Braunstein's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Atlanta Heart Associates PC
Atlanta Heart Associates PC483 Upper Riverdale Rd SW Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274 (770) 907-9009