Dr. Braunstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meryl Braunstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Braunstein completed a residency at New York Medical College. She currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Braunstein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Heart Associates
Atlanta Heart Associates350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 692-4000
Atlanta Heart Associates PC
Atlanta Heart Associates PC483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 907-9009
Atlanta Heart Associates1502 W 3rd St Ste D, Jackson, GA 30233 Existing Patients: (770) 504-1313
Premier South Medical Group PC
Camp Creek Womens Health Center LLC3885 Princeton Lakes Way Sw Ste 412, Atlanta, GA 30331 Existing Patients: (404) 761-9339
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braunstein?
Office staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Braunstein gave me a very thorough exam. She did not rush my visit. She took the time to answer all my questions . I walked out of her office , feeling that my health was in good hands. I will certainly make another appointment with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meryl Braunstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Braunstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Braunstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Braunstein frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Braunstein's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center