Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD
Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD is
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flipse?
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Flipse's profile.
Dr. Flipse in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Flipse frequently treats the following conditions: Arrhythmias and Atrial Fibrillation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Flipse's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL 32224. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Flipse provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD has a star rating of 2.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mayo Clinic Florida
Jacksonville - Heart4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 CallExisting Patients: (904) 914-5758New Patients:(904) 914-5758