Dr. Moussavian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehran Moussavian, DO is a cardiology specialist in Chula Vista, CA. Dr. Moussavian completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute San Diego and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moussavian?
- Yale University, Internship Hospital
- Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Connecticut, Other Education — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Self Pay
- Sharp Health Plan
- Sliding Scale
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Institute San Diego
Cardiovascular Institute San Diego765 Medical Center Ct Ste 211, Chula Vista, CA 91911 Existing Patients: (619) 616-2100
Cardiovascular Institute of San Diego955 Boardwalk Ste 100, San Marcos, CA 92078 Existing Patients: (760) 798-8855
Cardiovascular Institute of San Diego292 Euclid Ave Ste 210, San Diego, CA 92114 Existing Patients: (619) 616-2100
Cardiovascular Institute of San Diego1625 E Main St Ste 201, El Cajon, CA 92021 Existing Patients: (619) 486-6512
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehran Moussavian, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moussavian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moussavian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moussavian frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Moussavian's office is located at 765 Medical Center Ct Ste 211, Chula Vista, CA 91911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moussavian speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital