Dr. Mehran Moussavian, DO is a cardiology specialist in Chula Vista, CA. Dr. Moussavian completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute San Diego and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cardiovascular Institute San Diego
Cardiovascular Institute San Diego754 Medical Center Ct Ste 204, Chula Vista, CA 91911 (619) 616-2100
Arabic, French, English
- Yale University, Internship Hospital
- Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York College Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 1994
- University of Connecticut, Other Education — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Self Pay
- Sharp Health Plan
- Sliding Scale
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moussavian?
I went in for stents He chose not to give me stents once i went in. He woke me up on the table and said he recommended open heart surgery . He would ruin the artery if he stented me . I had open heart and I feel better than I have in years . I owe this doctor my life . I love him . Highly recommend .
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital