Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD
Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD is
- Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Lousiana State University Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moradian?
My husband Andy Waller came in today and had injection in his neck. My husband no longer have pain in his neck or arms. You are the best. Thank you again,
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Moradian's profile.
Dr. Moradian in specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moradian frequently treats the following conditions: Spinal Stenosis, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moradian's office is located at 1500 S Central Ave Ste 101 Glendale, CA 91204. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Moradian is able to speak Armenian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Moradian provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center, Huntington Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Yes, Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD has a star rating of 3.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Western Podmed Clinic Inc
Glendale Office1500 S Central Ave Ste 101, Glendale, CA 91204 (818) 338-6860