Dr. Moradian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Moradian completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Interventional Spine Care and Orthopedic Regenerative Experts, PC and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moradian is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Occidental College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Spine Care and Orthopedic Regenerative Experts, PC
California Sports & Spine Institute
Glendale Office800 S Central Ave Ste 301, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 338-6860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moradian?
I've been to the best spine doctors there are. And Dr. Moradian is the best of all of them. 1) First, he's smart. Really smart. I was originally referred to him because he performs a very technical procedure literally no other doc in So Cal knows how to do. 2) He genuinely cares about people, so he treats you like a human being -- like family even. He takes the time to really examine your issue and to explain it. Most docs treat you like specimens, promising a quick fix and never telling you what they're thinking. And I actually kind of think most of them aren't thinking so much as following a mental algorithm. "If X is wrong, then you do Y procedure." That's not always what it takes. Spine problems are complex. The obvious issue might not be what's causing your pain. And Dr. M knows this. Because he's smart. And because he cares. That means he'll figure out a solution others might not even think of. This is what saves lives. And that's what I mean when I say he treats you like family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maxim Moradian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moradian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moradian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moradian frequently treats Spinal Stenosis, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Moradian's office is located at 51 N 5th Ave Ste 301, Arcadia, CA 91006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moradian speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California