Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maulik Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Atria Heart Clinic and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of California At San Francisco, Medical School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atria Heart Clinic
Atria Heart Clinic16427 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Existing Patients: (480) 718-5072
- 2 7373 N Scottsdale Rd Ste B100, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253 Existing Patients: (480) 718-5072
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maulik Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 16427 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center