Dr. Mary Curtis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Curtis completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Franciscan Medical Clinic at St. Francis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curtis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Franciscan Medical Clinic at St. Francis34503 9th Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003 Existing Patients: (253) 835-8700
Franciscan Medical Clinic at St. Francis
Franciscan Medical Clinic at St. Francis34503 9th Ave S Ste 100, Federal Way, WA 98003 Existing Patients: (253) 835-8700
- University Of California, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Medical School
- U Iowa Hosp & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtis?
A patient of Dr. Curtis since the 90's, she gives a consistent and superior level of care relative to most healthcare providers - always timely, devoting ample time and attention, follows through on patient concerns to find answers. Highly recommend.