Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fasano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mary Fasano, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Fasano completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine. She currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fasano is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-3692
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fasano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fasano frequently treats Patch Testing, Radioallergosorbent Test, and Blood Allergy Testing.
Dr. Fasano's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fasano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics