Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Martin O'Riordan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Darby, PA. Dr. O'Riordan completed a residency at Med College Penn. He currently practices at Mercy Cardiology and is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Riordan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Med College Penn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Med Coll Penn, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Med College Penn, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Riordan?
Dr. O'Reardon is the ONLY doctor who stuck with it and me to get my hypertension under control. He is very accessible and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Riordan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. O'Riordan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. O'Riordan's office is located at 1503 Lansdowne Ave Ste 3001, Darby, PA 19023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Riordan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital