Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Martin O'Riordan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Darby, PA. Dr. O'Riordan completed a residency at Med College Penn. He currently practices at Mercy Cardiology At Darby and is affiliated with Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Riordan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Med College Penn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Med Coll Penn, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Cardiology At Darby1503 Lansdowne Ave Ste 3001, Darby, PA 19023 Existing Patients: (610) 649-2068
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Riordan?
Excellent doctor. Very calming. Very caring. Very smart. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Riordan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. O'Riordan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. O'Riordan's office is located at 1503 Lansdowne Ave Ste 3001, Darby, PA 19023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Riordan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital