Dr. Burke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin Burke, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at CorVita Health & Associates and is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burke is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- The University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
Greatest cardiologist in the world! I saw several and none could figure out my issues. Dr. Burke worked with my neurologist and they figured out my head and heart issues. Great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Burke, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burke frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Syncope, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Burke's office is located at 1006 S Michigan Ave Ste 500, Chicago, IL 60605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
- Rochelle Community Hospital