Dr. Marlo Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marlo Smith, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Port Royal, SC. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Parkland Hosp/Chldns Hosp-U Tex SW. She currently practices at Lab Corp of America Holding and is affiliated with Beaufort Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Parkland Hosp/Chldns Hosp-U Tex SW, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Parkland Hosp/Chldns Hosp-U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University, Chemistry and Psychology - Magna Cum Laude, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
She saw my daughter for a newborn visit and is the best! Beaufort is lucky to have her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Acne, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1320 Ribaut Rd, Port Royal, SC 29935. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital