Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McNamara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark McNamara, MD is a hematology specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. McNamara completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at USC Gynecologic Oncology Assocs and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNamara is board certified in Hematology.
- City Hope Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- City of Hope Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Gynecologic Oncology Assocs
USC Gynecologic Oncology Assocs625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 568-1622
Usc Care Medical Group Inc625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 568-1622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNamara?
I was referred to Dr. McNamara by my primary care physician. He is personable, easy to talk to, and attentive to questions. Also his office team is professional, organized, and punctual. I recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McNamara frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. McNamara's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McNamara speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McNamara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center