Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (480) 702-3719.
Dr. Rafael Fonseca, MD is a hematology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Fonseca completed a residency at Jackson Meml Hosp U Miami. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Fonseca is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY / GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND ALLIED PROFESSIONS, Medical School — 1998
- Jackson Meml Hosp U Miami, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Meml Hosp U Miami, Internship Hospital — 1992
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fonseca?
Dr. Fonseca is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is professional and yet relatable. He has a great personality and is so knowledgeable about cancer. I trust him with my life (literally). I am blessed to have him as my Oncologist and would recommend him to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fonseca has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rafael Fonseca, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fonseca's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fonseca accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fonseca frequently treats Myeloma, Erythropoietin Test, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Fonseca's office is located at 13400 E Shea Blvd # AZ85259, Scottsdale, AZ 85259. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital