Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 981-3523.
Dr. Mark Sklansky, MD
New Patient(310) 981-3523
Dr. Mark Sklansky, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sklansky completed a residency at Chldns Hosp of Los Angeles. He currently practices at Children's Heart Center and is affiliated with UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sklansky is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Tex Chldns Hosp-Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Chldns Hosp of Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Chldns Hosp of Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sklansky?
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Sklansky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sklansky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sklansky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sklansky frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Arrhythmia Screening, and Stress Test.
Dr. Sklansky's office is located at 200 UCLA Medical Plaza Ste 330, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sklansky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.