Dr. Parent has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Parent, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Parent completed a residency at L D S Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parent is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Martinez Va Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- L D S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- L D S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corizon Health
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Idaho
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 302-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parent?
Annual review and checkup for pacemaker. Talked in detail and was very understanding. Took time necessary to cover my problems. Recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Parent, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parent's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parent frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Parent's office is located at 6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 200, Boise, ID 83704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center