Dr. Klaiman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Klaiman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Klaiman completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Point Performance and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klaiman is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compass Rose Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Self Pay
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Point Performance6400 Goldsboro Rd Ste 340, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 493-8884
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klaiman?
Dr. Klaiman is highly competent, caring, concerned, and up for a good challenge. My neurosurgeon referred me. Dr. Klaiman performed “medical acupuncture,” and ordered intensive in-office pt. Never returned to the neurosurgeon as there was no need to open my back. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Klaiman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klaiman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klaiman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klaiman frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Back Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Klaiman's office is located at 6400 Goldsboro Rd Ste 340, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital