Dr. Mark Callery, MD is a general surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Callery completed a residency at Wash U Sch Med. He currently practices at BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Callery is board certified in General Surgery.
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 667-3798
- Wash U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Wash U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Albany MC Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Albany MC Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callery?
Dr. Callery performed a Whipple for a stage 4 neuroendocrine pancreatic tumor with metastases to the liver in 2013. He was clear in explaining the procedure and risks, and he gave me time to think things over. We met several times with a small group of friends of mine until all four of us were 100% confident in his expertise. I subsequently got to know him better and can only add more appreciation for his humanity. Thank you Mark, forever (however long that may be ;-)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center