Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (781) 620-4890.
Dr. Matthew Brown, MD
New Patient(617) 344-9642
Dr. Matthew Brown, MD is a general surgery specialist in Wakefield, MA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at University Of Nm School Of Med. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care, Surgery and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brown is board certified in General Surgery.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care, Surgery
MelroseWakefield Medical Building888 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880 Call
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Top Notch Surgeon! I Could Not Have Been In Better Hands. Dr. Brown Is Extremely Skilled And I Am So Grateful For His Expertise And Concern For My Overall Well-being. Sincerely Yous, Thomas Zero.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- Winchester Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Soft Tissue Tumor Removal, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 888 Main St, Wakefield, MA 01880. Find other locations and directions.