Dr. Burns has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Burns, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Sun City, AZ. Dr. Burns completed a residency at University Of Toronto General Hospital. He currently practices at Banner and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in Cardiology.
- Hamilton General Hospital, McMaster University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Toronto General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Toronto General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Excellent. He performed a cryoablation that finally fixed my A-fib.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Burns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burns' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burns frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 10401 W Thunderbird Blvd, Sun City, AZ 85351. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center