Dr. Mark Robbins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robbins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Robbins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Winchester, TN. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Ascension Saint Thomas Heart New Salem. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robbins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robbins frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 186 Hospital Rd Ste 100, Winchester, TN 37398. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robbins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.