Dr. Gilrane has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marixie Gilrane, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Gilrane completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. She currently practices at Stockbridge Pediatrics PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilrane is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Davao RMC, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Inst Med Far Eastern U, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stockbridge Pediatrics PC
Stockbridge Pediatrics PC239 Village Center Pkwy Ste 110, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 506-0095
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilrane?
The staff are all nice and friendly. They accomodated us right away. Doctor Gilrane is very nice too and she did check my baby and explained what happened. She isnt like some doctors who rush and i can tell she is well experience in her field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marixie Gilrane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gilrane's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gilrane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gilrane frequently treats Fever, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Gilrane's office is located at 239 Village Center Pkwy Ste 110, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.